Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I missing something,or did I get screwed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I missing something,or did I get screwed?

I recently upgraded my TD-8, by buying a new TD-10+exp .In the the box there was no mount for the TD-10 to attach to the rack.(i had to use my TD-8 clamp)Is the stand alone TD-10 supposed to come with a rack mount clamp?

Originally posted by Kosmic Kat:
    Is the stand alone TD-10 supposed to come with a rack mount clamp?
    No.

Comment

you "upgraded" ??? hhmmmmmm.....

Comment

I think you most certainly got screwed, and I did too. Way to piss your customers off, Roland. All modules should come with a quality metal bracket included. I was thoroughly pissed off after spending $15 at Mars for a dinky little piece of plastic that should have been included with my TD-8 in the first place. As if Roland expects you to just sit the thing on the floor...
        Roland TD-20 v1.08, various v-drums and v-cymbals, Yamaha KP65's, Axis pedals, Gibraltar hardware, Mackie 1202/SRM450 (pre-china)

Comment

Originally posted by ufotofu:
          As if Roland expects you to just sit the thing on the floor...
          No, Roland expects you to buy their rack. The clamp comes with their rack.

---
          -~

Comment

The Pintech UM-1 works great. It will make your TD-10 into a TD-10 on a stick. It has a 7/8 inch post that then fits into a rack clamp such as the Sound Percussion clone of the Gibraltar clamp. About $27 for everything at Guitar Center or online at Musiciansfriend.com

Comment

thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
              X