Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Am I missing something,or did I get screwed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I missing something,or did I get screwed?

I recently upgraded my TD-8, by buying a new TD-10+exp .In the the box there was no mount for the TD-10 to attach to the rack.(i had to use my TD-8 clamp)Is the stand alone TD-10 supposed to come with a rack mount clamp?

Originally posted by Kosmic Kat:
    Is the stand alone TD-10 supposed to come with a rack mount clamp?
    No.

Comment

you "upgraded" ??? hhmmmmmm.....

Comment

I think you most certainly got screwed, and I did too. Way to piss your customers off, Roland. All modules should come with a quality metal bracket included. I was thoroughly pissed off after spending $15 at Mars for a dinky little piece of plastic that should have been included with my TD-8 in the first place. As if Roland expects you to just sit the thing on the floor...
        Roland TD-20 v1.08, various v-drums and v-cymbals, Yamaha KP65's, Axis pedals, Gibraltar hardware, Mackie 1202/SRM450 (pre-china)

Comment

Originally posted by ufotofu:
          As if Roland expects you to just sit the thing on the floor...
          No, Roland expects you to buy their rack. The clamp comes with their rack.

---
          -~

Comment

The Pintech UM-1 works great. It will make your TD-10 into a TD-10 on a stick. It has a 7/8 inch post that then fits into a rack clamp such as the Sound Percussion clone of the Gibraltar clamp. About $27 for everything at Guitar Center or online at Musiciansfriend.com

Comment

thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
              X