Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

TD-6SXT Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-6SXT Questions

Hey guys, I just had some questions about my 6SXT kit that I bought a little over a year ago. Ive also bought an extra CY-8 and mount. I've noticed that the CY-8's dual trigger function seems to get messed up and when i put a new cable on it stays fine for a very short time. I'm wondering if anyone's had the same problem and if their is a good solution for it. Also my PD-105BK tends to cut out when I play live, might be the loud sound affecting the trigger in it? I'm not sure. If anyone has any input I would appreciate it!

Thanks!

Welcome!

If it's the edge of the CY-8 which sometimes doesn't trigger, you could try adjusting the angle of the cymbal so that you always hit the top of the edge. Is the trigger type set to CY-8 at SETUP, TRIGGER BASIC, TrigTyp?

For the PD-105 at gigs, it may be guitar amps triggering some other pad; so you could try reducing crosstalk cancel for the snare at SETUP, TRIGGER BASIC, Xtalk Cancel.

Bruce

Comment

Working...
    X