Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

User manuals for TD-7 and TD-5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User manuals for TD-7 and TD-5?

Hi,

I'm thinking of getting a used TD-7 or TD-5 to add more triggers to my TD-10exp. I read that, particularly the TD-7, these old modules are notorious of their user-unfriendliness. So, a manual is a must. But nothing turned up on the web. The only thing I found is Kraft Music is selling TD-7 manual for $30 bucks...

Any idea where I can find the manuals?
    My compact kit.

Wow, I found the answer myself:

http://safemanuals.com/brand-user-gu...-manual/ROLAND

Got a lot scanned manuals here!
    My compact kit.

Comment

Lemme warn you:

The TD-7 manual is the yardstick by which all piss poor user manuals are measured. The manual is only matched by the user unfriendliness of the module itself.

I no longer have mine so can't help as I otherwise used to. However, I've posted a number of step-by-step instructions in here (and probably over at edrumming) that might serve you well when using it as an adjunct to your 10.

Despite the pain which is using the TD-7, it's a nice module. In fact, it has a couple of samples that are better than anything on my 10.

www.myspace.com/rubberuniverse
      TD-12, DTX502, SD1000, EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, S1000 toms/cymbals/kick, PCY10/100/135/155, CY-5/14, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" kick, Epedal Pro II, Concept 1 pads/cymbals, SD1000 & Roland V Sessions racks, PD-7, Kit Toy 10" splash, DMPad ride, SamplePad, PerformancePad Pro

Comment

Working...
      X