Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

TD-6V Vex Pack Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-6V Vex Pack Help

I have the vex pack for the TD-6V but cannot figure out how to load it. I bought the module off ebay and the vex pack came with it on a CD-R. I went out and got a USB-Midi cable to hook it up but the instructions for the vex pack say to use my "midi transfer program." Is this something that came with the original vex pack and not on the CD-R or is there somewhere out there that I can get a transfer program to allow me to load the vex pack on my module. Thanks for any help!

-new guy
    TD-9 with Master 50 VEX pack. Three PD-85 dual triggered toms plus one 10" Hart Acupad. 10" Jobeky Drums snare. 8" Hart Acupad kick. CY-5 as hats, CY-8 and CY-14 as crashes, and CY-12R/C as ride.

VDrumLib is the standard these days for transferring VEX kits it seems ^^ http://www.vdrumlib.com/
    I hope that helps. I don't have personal experience with it yet, but it looks quite simple to use.

Comment

VDrumLib works great but will cost you $20 if you want to use it past the trial period. TD Drum Studio works ok and is free. If all you want to do is get the kits from the cd-rom to the module, it gets the job done. If you want to tweak those kits at all from within the program, VDrumLib is the way to go.

I used TD Drum Studio for a while just to load the VEX packs, but grew tired of it once I wanted to tweak things, and paid the $ for VDrumLib.
      My Kit's Evolution Pics...

Comment

Working...
      X