Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Help!!!TD20 screen problem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!TD20 screen problem!

This is my first time posting on here, so please be gentle if I am asking a totally stupid question.... here goes,

I have had my TD20 Vdrum set for about a year and a half now, and have noticed recently that the screen has faded ( the writing on the screen is getting very light and harder to read). I am hoping that my 2 year old daughter has just accidentally adjusted the screen brightness( wishful thinking!!), but i havent been able to find anything to fix this in the manual. Has anyone experienced this before? If so, is there a way to adjust the tint, or is my screen going and need replacing?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, as i do not wish to have to replace my module!

Welcome to the forum!

Press the "Setup" button, then "Options" and then "LCD" and you can adjust the contrast.

The LCD does seem to be sensitive to temperature.

However it may be a faulty screen, mine is so light it's almost unreadable when I first turn it on, then as the unit warms up it becomes so dark it's almost unreadable..... very annoying.

Hopefully you can find a setting that will be a good compromise otherwise it'll need to go back under it's 3 year warranty

Good Luck

Comment

You can also press the [KIT] button and spin the value wheel. I had to learn this when playing an outdoor gig in the summer. I couldn't read the darn display because the sun was so bright.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Render View Post
        You can also press the [KIT] button and spin the value wheel. I had to learn this when playing an outdoor gig in the summer. I couldn't read the darn display because the sun was so bright.
        (Just to clarify, press and hold the kit button and spin the value wheel )

Many thanks for the tip, that's really useful if you've got a duff LCD!

Comment

Working...
        X