Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

sequencer TD-10 exp ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sequencer TD-10 exp ?

sequencer rec:In loop mode I always seem to have a cliche or inconsistency with the last measure and the first measure,How can I correct this to make it fluid with out the hiccup ? without the quantize feature.
    TD -10 EXP V-PRO, TD-12 module,HPD-15,SPD-30 ,SPD-SX dual trigger toms,upgraded V-cymbals Korg Karma,M-3, Pearl Eliminator DBL pedals,KD-120, Sonor Maple acoustic, Zildjian Cymbals
    Gene Krupa,Mitch Mitchell,Akira Jimbo,Milos Meier

Are you setting the Length (Bars) at PATTERN, FUNC (F2), SETUP (F2) and then LOOP ALL at REC STANDBY?

Bruce

Comment

yes.maybe I should just use the quantize and set it to 1/16.
      TD -10 EXP V-PRO, TD-12 module,HPD-15,SPD-30 ,SPD-SX dual trigger toms,upgraded V-cymbals Korg Karma,M-3, Pearl Eliminator DBL pedals,KD-120, Sonor Maple acoustic, Zildjian Cymbals

Comment

Tried setting QuickPlay to OFF? (At PATTERN, FUNC, TYPE.)

Comment

right now I am "out of memory" No adjustments can be made after the rec,correct?
          Is erase an option for the particular measure in question ?

Comment

I think you should still be able to edit existing patterns even if the memory is full.

There's a subtle difference between ERASE and CLEAR, both of which are available for measure(s). ERASE leaves blank measure(s) while CLEAR actually removes measure(s). Make sure you press F3 (MEAS) with either so that you can specify only certain measure(s).

(Those two words are confusing to me. Apparently Roland agreed, because CLEAR is called DELETE on a TD-8/12/20.)

Bruce

Comment

Working...
            X