Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

SPD-S Newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPD-S Newbie!

Hello
    Sorry if this is an neay question to answer...
    I have now got a Compact Flash Memory card.
    The CD that comes with the SPD-S has other sounds (in SPD files) on it...how do I get these into the SPD-S and use them?

I tried copying them to the ROOT /TOP of the Memory card...but when I go to WAVE on the CARD it says empty..

How do I use these extra SPDs?

MEMORY FULL
    DO I simply go and delete any WAVES that I don't think I'll use to free up MEMORY space?

Thanks

Welcome!

Originally posted by GuyM View Post
    Sorry if this is an neay question to answer...
    I have now got a Compact Flash Memory card.
    The CD that comes with the SPD-S has other sounds (in SPD files) on it...how do I get these into the SPD-S and use them?

I tried copying them to the ROOT /TOP of the Memory card...but when I go to WAVE on the CARD it says empty..

How do I use these extra SPDs?
    The CD doesn't have files which can be imported directly, only audio tracks which can be played and sampled via an audio input or ripped to files:

SPD-S Sample CD

Originally posted by GuyM View Post
    MEMORY FULL
    DO I simply go and delete any WAVES that I don't think I'll use to free up MEMORY space?
    Yes, you can delete waves (after toggling Wave Protect) to make space in the internal memory which is very limited, but if you import to CARD you won't get the memory full error:

Question on Factory Settings on the SPD-S

Please ask again if anything is still confusing, as the SPD-S certainly can be.

Bruce

Comment

Working...
    X