Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Need help with playing demo on the TD10 Expanded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• migraine99
    replied
    That's awesome advice. Thanks!

Originally posted by razorwire View Post
    Think you are approaching this from the wrong angle -there's no way to get it using your kits for the demo songs (or to change the output for that matter). However it's much easier to just use pattern 1 (drums) instead, or if you wanted record your own soundcheck pattern into one of the user patterns from 51 onwards - sequencer patterns will always play using the selected kit and whatever routing for outputs you are currently using.

I used to do this for exactly what you said, nipping out from to hear what things sound like FOH

Leave a comment:

• BarT
    replied
    Pattern 1 or 51 to play the current kit as suggested by razorwire does seem to be the only solution. The demo song uses original preset kits 39-42 and that can't be changed.

Bruce

Leave a comment:

• razorwire
    replied
    Think you are approaching this from the wrong angle -there's no way to get it using your kits for the demo songs (or to change the output for that matter). However it's much easier to just use pattern 1 (drums) instead, or if you wanted record your own soundcheck pattern into one of the user patterns from 51 onwards - sequencer patterns will always play using the selected kit and whatever routing for outputs you are currently using.

I used to do this for exactly what you said, nipping out from to hear what things sound like FOH

Leave a comment:

• migraine99
    replied
    i'm not sure either. that's what i was hoping you could answer! hahahaha!

if i have replaced the stock kits with vex, would it then use my kits?

Leave a comment:

• BarT
    replied
    I don't think you can change the output destination for the demo song on a TD-10; but it wouldn't use your kits anyway, would it?

Bruce

Leave a comment:

• Need help with playing demo on the TD10 Expanded

I want to play the demo patterns through outputs other than the Master L/R. For my live gig, I use 4 separate outputs. The kick is on Direct1L, the snare on Direct1R, high toms on Direct2L, and the low toms are on Direct2R. Is there any way to run the demo through any of these channels? I was hoping to use it as a way to listen to the kit from FOH perspective. I do have the manual but haven't found this info in there yet. Any assistance, comments, advice, would be greatly appreciated.
Working...
X