Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

USB stick won't open on Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tisgnitch
    replied
    Originally posted by Fullback32 View Post
    While this has nothing to do with your problem, are you going to upgrade to Leopard? You'll be glad you did! Tiger was good, but Leopard is really nice.
    yeah, will upgrade to leopard in the not too distant future...
    thanks heaps guys, most appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Fullback32
    replied
    While this has nothing to do with your problem, are you going to upgrade to Leopard? You'll be glad you did! Tiger was good, but Leopard is really nice.

Leave a comment:

• saku
    replied
    Right you are...I check the site every other day or so, but they slipped it in...my bad...

Leave a comment:

• Colquhoun
    replied
    Actually, the vDrumLib site now shows the TD-9 in the list of supported modules.

Tisgnitch...I've got a Mac, and like Eric_B says, it's not the stick, but the fact that the only thing that reads .td9 files is your module and the vDrumLib app. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• saku
    replied
    http://www.vdrumlib.com/
    and ask for the link to the td.9 compatible version...the web page is seriously out of date....

Leave a comment:

• KevH
    replied
    You need to format it on your Mac first (Mac Os Extended), then you can transfer from your TD9. You will ned to find a program to read the files though, but it's possible.

Leave a comment:

• eric_B
    replied
    Your Mac won't recognize the file format which the TD-9 uses and won't be able to open them unless you have installed a program like VDrumLib which can read and save these kind of files (.TD9 files).

Why would you want to open it on your Mac anyway, if not for editing purposes? You can still copy and make backups, right?

Leave a comment:

• tisgnitch
    started a topic USB stick won't open on Mac

USB stick won't open on Mac

I bought a USB stick and formatted it on the TD-9kx and backed up settings, kits etc, but when i put it into my Mac OS X 10.4.11 it couldn't find an app to open it with....
    on the back of the pack it said the USB was compatible with OS X 10+, but in the booklet it says it's not
    have i just wasted good $$ ? do i need to buy another one? any ideas of brands etc...??

thanks
Working...
X