Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing TD-10 Screws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing TD-10 Screws

I recently moved across the country and have misplaced the 4 TD-10 screws that mount it to the stand.

Does anyone know the spec's on the screws so I can pick them up at the local hardware store? I checked the doc, but no luck.

I am hoping they are standard so I don't have to get them through Roland.

Thanks.

Originally posted by So Cal Dan:
    I recently moved across the country and have misplaced the 4 TD-10 screws that mount it to the stand.
    They are metric. I am 90% sure they are 6mm. You can get Phillips or Socket Cap Hex head usually at Home Depot or True Value. I used metric flatwashers and lockwashers too. The length of the bolt should probably be no more than 15mm (5/8" inch) depending on the thickness of your bracket. Howard

[This message has been edited by Drummersdad (edited July 03, 2001).]

Comment

Ha. Didn't even see that you were in Carlsbad (I'm in Poway). The True Value on Carlsbad Village Drive right off the 5 next to the Sushi Restaurant and Supermarket has a great selection. Take your TD-10 in there to verify the bolt size. Nice people. Howard

Comment

As I remember the screws were thinner than 6 mm (which actually is the size of an acoustic drum's tension bolt) and they are quite long. Since the screws pass the electronics inside the td-10 at a few milimetres and fit exactly in the module I would take no risk and buy original Roland parts.
        Robert

Comment

If you order from Roland, they ship very quickly.

Comment

Mine just thread into 4 threaded locations on the black metal cover plate used for the TDW-1 install. Are you folks saying that the original bolts are long and continue deep in the unit - threading a second time into some sort of standoffs at or below the circuit board? Seems like overkill, but I never saw the original arrangement since my TD-10 was purchased used and I'm also using the UM-1 module mount (TD-10 on a stick ). Howard

Comment

Working...
            X