Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Missing TD-10 Screws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing TD-10 Screws

I recently moved across the country and have misplaced the 4 TD-10 screws that mount it to the stand.

Does anyone know the spec's on the screws so I can pick them up at the local hardware store? I checked the doc, but no luck.

I am hoping they are standard so I don't have to get them through Roland.

Thanks.

Originally posted by So Cal Dan:
    I recently moved across the country and have misplaced the 4 TD-10 screws that mount it to the stand.
    They are metric. I am 90% sure they are 6mm. You can get Phillips or Socket Cap Hex head usually at Home Depot or True Value. I used metric flatwashers and lockwashers too. The length of the bolt should probably be no more than 15mm (5/8" inch) depending on the thickness of your bracket. Howard

[This message has been edited by Drummersdad (edited July 03, 2001).]

Comment

Ha. Didn't even see that you were in Carlsbad (I'm in Poway). The True Value on Carlsbad Village Drive right off the 5 next to the Sushi Restaurant and Supermarket has a great selection. Take your TD-10 in there to verify the bolt size. Nice people. Howard

Comment

As I remember the screws were thinner than 6 mm (which actually is the size of an acoustic drum's tension bolt) and they are quite long. Since the screws pass the electronics inside the td-10 at a few milimetres and fit exactly in the module I would take no risk and buy original Roland parts.
        Robert

Comment

If you order from Roland, they ship very quickly.

Comment

Mine just thread into 4 threaded locations on the black metal cover plate used for the TDW-1 install. Are you folks saying that the original bolts are long and continue deep in the unit - threading a second time into some sort of standoffs at or below the circuit board? Seems like overkill, but I never saw the original arrangement since my TD-10 was purchased used and I'm also using the UM-1 module mount (TD-10 on a stick ). Howard

Comment

Working...
            X