Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

assigning a closed hi-hat to a rim???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• assigning a closed hi-hat to a rim???

Is there any way to assign a closed hi-hat to a rim? Under instruments whenever I assign a hi-hat they all play as open. Since I like to double bass alot and I can't exactly use a hi-hat drop clutch on my TD-9 I wanted to assign a closed hi-hat to a rim. Is this even possible?

Yes, it is possible. After you select the hi-hat instrument, you need to also edit the "fixed hi-hat" parameter. By default, it is set to "normal" which uses the hh pedal to vary between open and closed. You need to change it to one of the 4 fixed values -- fixed1-4. Instructions for editing instrument parameters can be found on pages 25 and 26 of your owners manual.

-SD-

Comment

Thanks I appreciate the input. Actually I bought my TD-9 just as they got done assembling it for the showroom floor, so I took it home whole and out of the box. They forgot to give me the manual for it. I just found it online and downloaded it though, so I can learn more of the features.

Comment

Working...
      X