Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

TD-3 cy-5 HH volume ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-3 cy-5 HH volume ?

turn power off
    hold down level / pan button
    turn power on release use plus / minus when finished press drum kit button.

tried this but it turns the entire kit volume up. Is there a way to just turn the HH volume up?
    TD -10 EXP V-PRO, TD-12 module,HPD-15,SPD-30 ,SPD-SX dual trigger toms,upgraded V-cymbals Korg Karma,M-3, Pearl Eliminator DBL pedals,KD-120, Sonor Maple acoustic, Zildjian Cymbals
    Gene Krupa,Mitch Mitchell,Akira Jimbo,Milos Meier

If you want to increase the foot closed "chick" volume, perhaps you're not holding down LEVEL/PAN for long enough. "Pedal Modify" should appear on the display. But I don't understand how any buttons could change volume of the entire kit on a TD-3.

Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by BarT View Post
      If you want to increase the foot closed "chick" volume, perhaps you're not holding down LEVEL/PAN for long enough. "Pedal Modify" should appear on the display. But I don't understand how any buttons could change volume of the entire kit on a TD-3.

Bruce
      Yeah man, I increased the closed "chick" sound to the max but it's still pretty quiet. I can get it louder if I increase the whole hi-hat volume, but the "chick" sound is just kinda soft compared to the rest of the hi-hat. That sequence you told me about did work, but there's a limit to how loud it will get, which is a bit softer than I would like (and you too I'll bet). Thanks for sending that...

Thank You Bar T I posted this for my friend.
      TD -10 EXP V-PRO, TD-12 module,HPD-15,SPD-30 ,SPD-SX dual trigger toms,upgraded V-cymbals Korg Karma,M-3, Pearl Eliminator DBL pedals,KD-120, Sonor Maple acoustic, Zildjian Cymbals
      Gene Krupa,Mitch Mitchell,Akira Jimbo,Milos Meier

Comment

Working...
      X