Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

samples from Cflash card on spds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samples from Cflash card on spds

OK, newbie here.. After trying to read the Roland manual, I feel I need a root canal.

I have some samples on compact flash.. (4 bar intro things).. I cant for the life of me figure out how to assign them to pads on the spds. I know how to sample from a cd player and a microphone, but how do you sample from the compact flash and assign it to a pad.

So, in my live situation, I have say 3 or 4 loop samples assinged to pads 1-4 and the samples are on the flash card??

thanks

-Brad

You have to IMPORT the samples to Roland Format. Page 69 of the manual tells you how to do this.
    sigpic

Comment

Did that... They src is the (C) flash card.. How do I assign a pad to the sample on the flash card.. So, like when I hit the sample button, and hit a pad to assign, then what.. I cant figure out how to assign the sample on the flash card to the pad..

-B

Comment

The sample button is not involved when assigning imported samples to a pad.

Use Patch Edit (Page 32) and assign the sample to WAVE A of a selected pad by pressing CARD (Page 34).

Bruce

Comment

Working...
        X