Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Hi-Hat Close Volume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi-Hat Close Volume

well, I finally got my V-Pro from Sam Ash.. the stand took a blow sometime during shipping, but fortunately it's in a spot where nothing connects, and it's difficult to notice from a distance. Anyway, so far I'm in love with my set, and so is my little brother (16). If one of us isn't on the set, the other is. My only serious qualm thus far is that the volume level of the hi-hat pedal isn't really so hot. I can crank the hell out of the hi hat itself within the internal mixer, but that doesn't do much for the level of sound produced when I slap the pedal down. Reading through a couple of earlier posts, it seems that with the expansion board, it's possible to alter this setting, but my question is "can I do it without paying the extra $200?"

adam

I think not. Get the upgrade. HH pedal volume is not the only improvement.
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

I'm in Keene NH.
      I teach at .....I hate to say...Cheshire music. :O
      I play in Hipology on sunday nights at Tony Clamatos.
      We should talk.
      Jeff

------------------
      td 8,
      pintech pads,gibraltor rack mackie SRM 450 AND srs-1500, yamaha maple customs, remo jazz kit, buttloads of cymbals

[This message has been edited by acidbran (edited July 04, 2001).]
      The original Gig Pig.

Comment

Der.....
        I just realized who you are.
        Glad you got the drums.
        Loads of fun.

------------------
        td 8,
        pintech pads,gibraltor rack JBL G2 EON 15 AND Mackie srs-1500, yamaha maple customs, remo jazz kit, buttloads of cymbals...
        The original Gig Pig.

Comment

Working...
        X