Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

TD20 trigger banks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD20 trigger banks

Does anyone know if you can use seperate trigger setting banks on the module for different patches? Basically I use a PD8r next to my hihat for rim clicks and on 3 patches I want to use one trigger bank (3) where its trigger type is set to pd85(R) (or whatever!) and on one patch I want to have it set to a CY 14 cymbal because it plays better for what I need it for on that patch. It seems changing the bank number universally applies to all patches...
    any ideas??

No, trigger banks are global; i.e. the current bank applies to all patches. You can only change trigger banks separately from the kits.

Bruce

Comment

Excuse my ignorance, what are patches?
      My compact kit.

Comment

Originally posted by sciomako View Post
        Excuse my ignorance, what are patches?
        Kits, by another name. They're called patches on the SPD-S, for example.

It's really a keyboard/synthesizer term: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patch_(synthesizer)

Bruce

Comment

cheers bart. I must say Im quite surprised by that - thought you'd be able to assign a few kits to one bank and a few to another bank....

Comment

Working...
          X