Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

TDW20 expansion board? How are the new kits/ snares??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDW20 expansion board? How are the new kits/ snares??

Last edited by rcdrex; 01-13-12, 02:11 AM.

you can go here, and download the manual, at the back is a list of all the instruments, how many are toms, etc...
    http://www.roland.com/products/en/_s...p=0&iCncd=4814

you can go here and read the last 5-10 pages on what people like and dislike about the tdw20

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41265

early pages are prerelease, so you probably want to start reading with the last post and work your way backards in time....
    TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
    ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
    not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

I think it would be great to hear a recap of what everyone thinks of it without having to dig through 50 forum pages. Anyone want to give it a paragraph or two? I'd love to read some overall reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by johncota View Post
        I think it would be great to hear a recap of what everyone thinks of it without having to dig through 50 forum pages. Anyone want to give it a paragraph or two? I'd love to read some overall reviews.

You want someone to read through the 5-10 pages saku just pointed to and summarize them for you so that you don't need to read them???

Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by BarT View Post
          You want someone to read through the 5-10 pages saku just pointed to and summarize them for you so that you don't need to read them???

Bruce
          Where did you read that? Are you purposely trying to be an ass or does it just come natural?

I said what I said. If you want to read something into it that's not there, have fun.

Let me repeat it for you and maybe you'll catch it this time:

"I'd love to read some overall reviews."

Comment

Where did you read that?
            Your other two sentences which you didn't just repeat;
            I think it would be great to hear a recap of what everyone thinks of it without having to dig through 50 forum pages. Anyone want to give it a paragraph or two?
            And that was after saku suggested reviewing 5 or 10 pages.

Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by BarT View Post
              Your other two sentences which you didn't just repeat;

And that was after saku suggested reviewing 5 or 10 pages.

Bruce
              Exactly. A few one- or two-paragraph overall reviews would be great. Kind of like Harmony Central or the MusiciansFriend reviews - instead of 50 pages of bits and pieces.

If it is a felony to ask for this I wouldn't want to bother anyone. It's obvious that you have a big issue with it. Sorry to interrupt your paradise.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. The manual really helped, but some feedback based on personal experience would be greatly appreciated as well.
                Thanks!

Comment

Exactly. A few one- or two-paragraph overall reviews would be great. Kind of like Harmony Central or the MusiciansFriend reviews - instead of 50 pages of bits and pieces.
                  You'll find exactly that in the recent pages suggested.

If it is a felony to ask for this I wouldn't want to bother anyone. It's obvious that you have a big issue with it. Sorry to interrupt your paradise.

If you really need a summary of the summaries, here's mine;

Opinions vary wildly because different people were hoping for different things, some of which were included and some of which were not.

Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by rcdrex View Post
                    Thanks for the replies. The manual really helped, but some feedback based on personal experience would be greatly appreciated as well.
                    Thanks!
                    Again, i point you to the other link i gave, where people write a paragraph or two of their experiences....start with the last dated one, rather than ones with earlier dates....

Comment

I just don't understand why legitimate requests have to be replied to with sarcasm. People with less than a few hundred posts don't know the ropes around here like those with over 6,000 posts. Maybe you need a break from here for a while.
                      Last edited by johncota; 01-04-09, 02:14 PM.

Comment

I just don't understand why legitimate requests have to be replied to with sarcasm. I don't post here much, and replies like that run people away from forums.
                        sorry, my last reply was NOT meant to be sarcastic, rather to be a reassurance that it was in fact just what you and rcdrex wanted, short writings based on personal experience...and again, to advise you not to get frustratingly lost by beginning with early pre-release posts...

entirely well-intentioned I assure you!

Comment

Originally posted by saku View Post
                          sorry, my last reply was NOT meant to be sarcastic, rather to be a reassurance that it was in fact just what you and rcdrex wanted, short writings based on personal experience...and again, to advise you not to get frustratingly lost by beginning with early pre-release posts...

entirely well-intentioned I assure you!
                          I wasn't referring to your reply.

Comment

I just don't understand why legitimate requests have to be replied to with sarcasm. People with less than a few hundred posts don't know the ropes around here like those with over 6,000 posts. Maybe you need a break from here for a while.
                            The only sarcasm I see in this thread is yours.

You could have spent this time reading the TDW-20 reviews you wanted to see and which were pointed out to you.

Bruce

Comment

John, I think that there are just too many people tired of typing the same info over and over because others won't read. The info is there. I too, get tired of saying the same thing to the same questions. If one uses the search engine or takes time to read a thread, they can easily find their answers. It's basically all been said before.
                              Alan
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Working...
                              X