Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

tmc-6 and CY12|RC and CY8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BarT
    replied
    Originally posted by vdrummer20 View Post
    One other question.Looking at the sticky and what SP noted, I would like to have a pad on the TMC-6 use the COSM of the bass drum rim trigger. How do i find the midi note number of that pad (really input port I guess) on the TD12? THX!
    It's 35 (Page 92).

Your cymbals should perform better when set to the correct types.

Bruce

Leave a comment:

• vdrummer20
    replied
    One other question.Looking at the sticky and what SP noted, I would like to have a pad on the TMC-6 use the COSM of the bass drum rim trigger. How do i find the midi note number of that pad (really input port I guess) on the TD12? THX!

Leave a comment:

• vdrummer20
    replied
    THX Bruce. Not yet, but I saw on the mixer under the percussion set that itwas set to 90, so I moved this to 127 with good results. I have been tuning the volume for the kit as well in the mixer which has balanced things out. Thanks again and happy new year.

Leave a comment:

• BarT
    replied
    Have you set trigger types on the TMC-6 to "CY" for both cymbals and "rdc" for the second (bow/edge) ride input?

Bruce

Leave a comment:

• vdrummer20
    started a topic tmc-6 and CY12|RC and CY8

tmc-6 and CY12|RC and CY8

I am having difficulty setting up my TMC 6 to the TD12. The issue is mostly volume. The CY-8 sounds very low in the mix. I maxed out the settings in the percission set menu as well as the faders but it is still low.

Also, the bell of the CY12 R/C does not trigger as reliably although the volume is a bit better.

any suggestions? thx
Working...
X