Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Ion iEDO5(Mk2) Studio Session Drums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ion iEDO5(Mk2) Studio Session Drums

Hi i got these for christmas and it comes with VRDrumMIDI Softwere, I have hooked everything up and in computer the computer detects there is a new hardwere been put in but as oson as install the softwere and go to search to find the drums it dosnt work and it cant find them,Anyone got any ideas?
    Thanks

Generally with new hardware installs on a PC, you need to install the software before connecting the hardware. From your post, it sounds as if you connected the drums, had Windows detect the drums, and most likely Windows failed to find a driver to run the hardware, and THEN you installed the software. Install the software with the driver first...

I had a cheap Ion kit(without Ion PC software) for a short while, and it wasn't long before I was into a nice Roland kit. G.A.S. is coming your way...lookout.
    My Kit's Evolution Pics...

Comment

It came up Windows detected and new device working and all that jazz al give it ago the otherway though if not ?? any ideas

cheers

Comment

Working...
      X