Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

Recording help please answer quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recording help please answer quick

Hey i have been trying for an hour trying to figure out how to plug my v drums td 12 into my computer i dont want to record to my module im trying to figure out a way to plug in the drums and use a record program as i am playing and have the drums that i play perfectly recorded without any backround sound thanks for any help i already have a really long cord that can plug into the output of the module and into some part in my computer

You can plug your module from the phones out into the line in of your computer (the line in is the blue input.).

Use a stereo 1/8 inch (walkman headphone size) on both ends cable. Select line in as your recording source and you should be good to go.
    TD-6V, TD-3, KD-8, PD-85BK (snare), PD-8 (T1, T2, T3), CY-8 (Crash 1-2, Ride), FD-8/CY-5 (Hi-Hat).

Comment

Good answer; but the module end would need to be 1/4 inch for the TD-12 phones output.

Bruce

Comment

Oh yes, I'm sorry. 1/8 inch with 1/4 inch adapter then.
        TD-6V, TD-3, KD-8, PD-85BK (snare), PD-8 (T1, T2, T3), CY-8 (Crash 1-2, Ride), FD-8/CY-5 (Hi-Hat).

Comment

Working...
        X