Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Need help with new PDX-8 Pad and TD-6V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with new PDX-8 Pad and TD-6V

Yeah for Christmas!

I just got a PDX-8 pad and a CY-5 to add to my kit! I have a few questions about settings...

I have a TD-6V module.

First - the PDX-8... Which trigger type should I use? What about sensitivity settings and other adjustments? Anyone have any advice here?

With the CY-5 as my Hi Hat, I assume that I should use trigger type "CY Type?" Any modifications to sensitivity or other settings?

Thanks! And... happy holidays to you all!

Doug
    "Custom" kit: Started with a TD-3 set. Then added TD-6V Module and a PDX-8 for snare, using 4 pd-8 pads for toms, CY-5 for Hi Hit, 2 Crash, 1 Ride (all CY-12). Using stock kits and vExpressions packs.

SO sorry... never mind... It was right there in the manual! Imagine that?!?!

Happy Holidays!
    "Custom" kit: Started with a TD-3 set. Then added TD-6V Module and a PDX-8 for snare, using 4 pd-8 pads for toms, CY-5 for Hi Hit, 2 Crash, 1 Ride (all CY-12). Using stock kits and vExpressions packs.

Comment

i use a pdx-8 for my snare with a td-3. i find that using the pd-125 setting with a spline curve works well for expressive dynamics for jazz & fusion. i've tried several combinations & that works for me.

Comment

Working...
      X