Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Sound only coming out of one ear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound only coming out of one ear?

Hi all

I have a TD-9KX with a set of RH-300 headphones, my kit and headphones have been working fine, but then I started to get a problem and the sound was only coming out of one ear on my headphones. I have try the headphones on my ipod and still get sound out of both so it is not my headphones, I reset the TD-9 module to factory settings and I am still get the same problem. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and knows a way of fixing it before I send my kit back and get a new one?

Many thank
    FlippA

Try another pair of headphones, just to be sure. But it sounds like the headphone jack is loose or busted.
    sigpic

Comment

... or the 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch stereo adapter is defective; are you using the one which came with the headphones?

Bruce

Comment

I think it is my td-9 module cause i just got my old td-12 module out and the headphones work fine, and that was using the same jack as well. I will just send it off to get repaired. Cheers for the help guys

Comment

oh nooo,no drums!!!

Comment

Working...
          X