Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Kit freeware.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit freeware.

Hello,

I thought recently while surfing the net for pads I came across some site offering some free software to use for changing kits and backuping youre module.
    I forgot to bookmark the site and can't find it anymore. Was this something genuine, or do you need to pay for al the good software.
    Otherwise I'm all set I've got a td6-KV and a Midi-USB cable somewhere.

(sorry I'm asking a already answered question.)

Hi and welcome. There is TD Studio. Its free but hasnt been updated for quite a while. VDrumLib is similar, but isnt free.

Comment

Development on TDS stopped a year ago, so it has a few issues that have not been addressed or things it does not support. (this is only from what I've been told or read) VDL is continually supported, updated and improved. It's highly worth the $20. You also get free updates for life.
      Alan
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Originally posted by amonline View Post
        Development on TDS stopped a year ago, so it has a few issues that have not been addressed or things it does not support. (this is only from what I've been told or read) VDL is continually supported, updated and improved. It's highly worth the $20. You also get free updates for life.

Any word on the TDW-20 support?

Comment

Originally posted by paladin View Post
          Any word on the TDW-20 support?
          Yes, see the following thread to download the VDL update that supports the TDW-20:
          http://www.vdrums.com/forum/showpost...8&postcount=17

-SD-

Comment

TD Studio works ok for basic moving kits around and loading VEX packs. I purchased VDrumLib also since I wanted to be able to edit within the kits on the PC. TD Studio can be time consuming to get results...but as you said...it's free.
            My Kit's Evolution Pics...

Comment

Originally posted by SiliconDrummer View Post
              Yes, see the following thread to download the VDL update that supports the TDW-20:
              http://www.vdrums.com/forum/showpost...8&postcount=17

-SD-
              Thanks! I am unsure how I missed that but thanks again for all your hard work on this!!!

BTW I hope you can add Drag and Drop instead of just copy/paste for moving stuff around . ii

Tecker, just buy this software man. it is WELL worth it!!!!!
              Last edited by paladin; 12-21-08, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X