Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Help! TDW-1 Trouble with new Cymbol Pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! TDW-1 Trouble with new Cymbol Pads

I just bought a set of V-Cymbols. Following the directions on setup, I go into the Trigger Parameter Settings menue and I seem to be missing some settings under "Trigger Type"

I don't have the "CrA" or "CrB" and I don't seem to see the "HH" option.

I have all PD7 and such but not the ones I need for the CY-6 and CY-12H pads

The TDW-1 shows up on boot up and I can access the new sounds but it's just these options I'm missing.

Am I missing an update or something? Any help would be awsome!

Thanx, Johnny
    Happy Tracking

So I have to spend another $200 dollars just after I bought the TDW-1? No. There's gotta be an update flash for it.

I know Roland has some pretty outragous prices on stuff sometimes but they've never (in my experience) double charged for the same update.

I'll have to call them.

Thanx
    Happy Tracking

Comment

The update is free. You will have to part with your expansion card for a short time to get the update. Call them.
      Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

he didn't say you'd have to spend $200....
        "My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met."

Comment

totally offtopic here sorry,andrelax......your name kills me man.i say it low and slow like a therapist would.(breath in)a-n-d- reeeeeeelaaaaaaax............lol.love it.sorry for the interruption.carry on men.
          -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Originally posted by GRRAVEE
            totally offtopic here sorry,andrelax......your name kills me man. i say it low and slow like a therapist would.(breath in)a-n-d- reeeeeeelaaaaaaax............lol.love it.sorry for the interruption.carry on men.
            's ok dude. you're saying it just right.
            it's good for stopping yourself flaming people on email, as in "tense up! .........and relax"
            "My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met."

Comment

Working...
            X