Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a global output setting on the TD-10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a global output setting on the TD-10?

Hi. New to the TD-10/TDW-1. Can I globally set my outputs for all kits at the same time, preferring to use the direct outs, or do I have to adjust each and every kit as I go along? I remember the R8-M lacked this feature. Thanks.

The TDW-1 introduced this feature to the TD-10.

(from the manual...)

Press [SETUP] - [F3 (CTRL)] - [F4 (OPTION)].
    Parameters
    Global Output/Pan: OFF, ON

Select ON

While global output/pan is turned "ON," the pan and output settings that were made for each individual drum kit will be ignored.
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Thanks, Boingo. I bought the unit as a demo model with the card installed, but only got the TD-10 manual and not the TDW-1 manual. I'm going to have to find one from somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by jet engine:
        Thanks, Boingo. I bought the unit as a demo model with the card installed, but only got the TD-10 manual and not the TDW-1 manual. I'm going to have to find one from somewhere.
        mail ~2 megs
        Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Working...
        X