Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Is there a global output setting on the TD-10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a global output setting on the TD-10?

Hi. New to the TD-10/TDW-1. Can I globally set my outputs for all kits at the same time, preferring to use the direct outs, or do I have to adjust each and every kit as I go along? I remember the R8-M lacked this feature. Thanks.

The TDW-1 introduced this feature to the TD-10.

(from the manual...)

Press [SETUP] - [F3 (CTRL)] - [F4 (OPTION)].
    Parameters
    Global Output/Pan: OFF, ON

Select ON

While global output/pan is turned "ON," the pan and output settings that were made for each individual drum kit will be ignored.
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Thanks, Boingo. I bought the unit as a demo model with the card installed, but only got the TD-10 manual and not the TDW-1 manual. I'm going to have to find one from somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by jet engine:
        Thanks, Boingo. I bought the unit as a demo model with the card installed, but only got the TD-10 manual and not the TDW-1 manual. I'm going to have to find one from somewhere.
        mail ~2 megs
        Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Working...
        X