Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

TD-8 Mix In Capabilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-8 Mix In Capabilities

I am about to purchase a TD-8 system, and wanted to know if it is possible to assign the MIX-IN input to only the headphones output. I ask this because the TD-10 allows you to put the click only on the phones output which makes it useful for drum monitoring.

My goal is to input the board's monitor mix into the TD-8's MIX IN input and mix a bit of it into my headphone mix coming off the TD-8.

Thanks in advance.
    Muse Receptor, DFH Superior, BFD, Roland TD-20/TD-8/TMC-6, Smartrigger Electronic Cymbals

Originally posted by Harlock
    On the TD-8, the MIX IN goes directly to the MASTER OUTs & PHONES without going through the effects/eq. Otherwise, it doesn't go to the DIRECT OUTs.

Otherwise, the onboard click goes to the phones, and there is a switch to send it (or not) to the MASTER OUT.
    Well, that might work. I can do a stereo mix using the Direct 1/2 outputs for the stereo Drum feed to the mixer and then use the MIX IN and PHONES for my monitor mix.

Thanks.
    Muse Receptor, DFH Superior, BFD, Roland TD-20/TD-8/TMC-6, Smartrigger Electronic Cymbals

Comment

Working...
    X