Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

some tech help with TD-7 module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some tech help with TD-7 module

as I wait for Roland to send me the manual for this machine, I was wondering if anyone knows how to set the hit to the closed position, as I dont have a foot pedal for it yet, and also if the TD-7 allows me to store more than one user kit with my choice of sounds. Ive been able to assign my own drum kit to program 32, but im unaware as to if I can create new kits. ANy help would be greatly appreciated!! thanks,

On page 148 you will find the hi-hat sounds ranging from open hi-hats to closed hi-hats sounds No. 300 through 323 are the hi-hats sound the TD-7 has to offer, just set the closed hi-hat sound to your hi-hat pad and that is it. Once you get you hi-hat pedal, go to page 65 to get more info.

You can override all of the 32 factory kits and the sounds assigned to them. Go to any kit number and change any sound(s) you desire for any pad, and then if you go to another kit the sounds you changed in the previous kit will retain the changes you made. If you power down and power up again, the sounds will not go back to the factory sounds for that kit or any kit that you change for that matter. You can rename the kit to whatever you like as well page 40.

------------------
    szvook

[This message has been edited by szvook (edited June 14, 2001).]
    Studio

Comment

Thanks dude, problems solved.

Comment

------------------
        szvook
        Studio

Comment

And if you want to pretend you have a HH pedal... tape a piece of aluminium foil to your foot, tape the HH control lead to the ground and enjoy!
          Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Working...
          X