Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some tech help with TD-7 module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some tech help with TD-7 module

as I wait for Roland to send me the manual for this machine, I was wondering if anyone knows how to set the hit to the closed position, as I dont have a foot pedal for it yet, and also if the TD-7 allows me to store more than one user kit with my choice of sounds. Ive been able to assign my own drum kit to program 32, but im unaware as to if I can create new kits. ANy help would be greatly appreciated!! thanks,

Studio

Comment

Thanks dude, problems solved.

Comment

------------------
        szvook
        Studio

Comment

And if you want to pretend you have a HH pedal... tape a piece of aluminium foil to your foot, tape the HH control lead to the ground and enjoy!
          Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Working...
          X