Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Need a little help from my friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a little help from my friends

I have a TD-10 exp w/cymbal contol and this is what I want to do if it is possible. Before I start I have searched around but have not had much luck finding what I want exactly, plus I have a slow modem so it is taking a long time so I decided just to ask. I want to run a PD-100/120 and a Visu-Lite China off the same input. I bought the stereo to 2 mono adapter(got that from my search) but still cannot get it to work right. I even set the pad setting to a PD-7 or 9 and cannot get it to work. I would appriciate a little help. I have decided to down size my kit, by getting rid of the SPD-11 and some PD-7 pads but would like to keep the 4 tom set up along with the China. The Ride is taking the 2 inputs. 13 triggers only 12 inputs. Thanks.
    Ted H.

long time for a reply--First of all you need a "Y" adapter with two mono-to a stereo in to the module. then you need to have like a pd-120 and a pd-7 combo-or something similar to this, the visual lites, no luck im sure-This kind of process needs two FSR/piezo pads!! this way you will have a kind of mono acess also--the pd-7 will deliver a rim sound and a tom sound, then the pd-120 will be its own sound, the visual lites, im pretty sure wont give you this option. get the TMC-6 if your running a TD-10 module-

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I am not having any luck getting the china to y off of anything. I think I will just go to a 3 tom set up for now. If I really want the 4 tom set up I can always use one input for the ride instead of 2. A TMC-6 maybe an answer down the road but I am trying to down size now. This way I have a backup mesh pad and some backup PD-7 pads which is never a bad thing.
      Ted H.

Comment

thank you feefer, The y cable thing is all you, after I posted it I thought it didnt sound right, It was the other way around, sorry dogg!!!

Comment

Working...
        X