Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PD-120 Clamp Broke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fredinator
    replied
    fredinator

Yes Harlock, my bad, it's a KD-120 not the PD-120. BRAIN FART!

Anyhow, getting ready to leave for my gig tonght and I think the one clamp will hold it, I hope. I may wrap black electrical tape around it to help. Ticks me off that there is a three week back order from Roland. I can understand from a supplier like Musicians Friend, but Roland? Should not happen.

Oh well!

Leave a comment:

• FloridaDrummer
    replied
    Re: PD-120 Clamp Broke

Go get a gibralter clamp at your local music store.

Leave a comment:

• fredinator
    started a topic PD-120 Clamp Broke

PD-120 Clamp Broke

Okay, I have a gig tomorrow night. I'm hearing a rattle sound in my kick drum during rehearsal so I check it out. I find that the PLASTIC clamp that is mounted to the inside of the drum and clamps around the stand is broke. ARGH!!!!

I immediately called Roland and talk to parts. Turns out the part is back ordered for 3 weeks. Does anyone have a suggestion that will get me by until I can get a new clamp? Or do you know some other source that would have the part? When I do order, I will definately be ordering more than 1.

I've done my search here but haven't found any previous posts on this. Has anyone had problems with the clamp? I really tried not to tighten these to tight for the very reason that they are plastic.

Thanks!
    Last edited by fredinator; 07-02-02, 04:04 PM.
Working...
X