Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hart pads and cymbals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hart pads and cymbals

i've tried accupads and a snare together with the cymbals and have to say i'm not particularly impressed, does the pro snare make much difference.

with a TD12 and vexpressions the snare is very centre biased. changed lots of trigger settings but there's a missing inch or so on the edge and very sensitive at the dead centre. its not really like an acoustic response.
    any suggestions

plastic cymbals are very noisy, much more than the rolands.

again any suggestions on ways to improve it or is it sell and buy something else. as a 'premium' product i thought this would be good but...
    thanks
    Last edited by slapit; 07-27-08, 07:38 AM.

Have you used Harts set up guide for the triggers and sensitivity etc? This will make a huge diffrence. They are available on their website.
    I have no issues with mine, but I agree the cymbals are noisy, and the worst part of the Hart range in that respect.
    Last edited by KevH; 07-27-08, 11:38 AM.

Comment

thanks for the reply

the setup is as per guide

Comment

btw where did you get the braces from, for the rack not your personal atire

Comment

The setup guide is just that, a guide. I've had to tweak my Hart Accupads and Accupad kick. You'll most likely have to spend some time getting em dialed in, then they should be fine.

www.myspace.com/rubberuniverse
          TD-12, DTX502, SD1000, EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, S1000 toms/cymbals/kick, PCY10/100/135/155, CY-5/14, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" kick, Epedal Pro II, Concept 1 pads/cymbals, SD1000 & Roland V Sessions racks, PD-7, Kit Toy 10" splash, DMPad ride, SamplePad, PerformancePad Pro

Comment

Originally posted by slapit View Post
            btw where did you get the braces from, for the rack not your personal atire

They were part of the rack that comes with the Virtuoso kit. I'm sure Hart sell them separately though. If you are UK based, contact Flurbs.

Comment

Working...
            X