Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How deep are Hart Dynamics shells?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How deep are Hart Dynamics shells?

I believe they're the "Professional Series," roughly how deep are these shells?
    www.ShadowDemon.us

Originally posted by Demon Drummer View Post
    I believe they're the "Professional Series," roughly how deep are these shells?
    The Hart Pro shells are 3.5"

-SD-

Comment

And they rule! Just out of curiosity (ok and being nosey), did you just wonder how deep they are for looks or do you have some special DIY like plans for them?
      Hawk snare, toms, and bass; Hart ECII crashes & ride; VH-10 Hihat; Iron Cobra double-bass.
      "I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Fullback32 View Post
        And they rule! Just out of curiosity (ok and being nosey), did you just wonder how deep they are for looks or do you have some special DIY like plans for them?
        I'm doing up a DIY kit that mimics the "look" of the Hart Dynamics shells but toms themselves will be made from scratch myself using 10" and 12" diameter PVC pipe. I like the look of Hart Dynamics because they almost look like acoustic toms. As of right now I calculated that my shells would be about 4.5 to 4.75 deep which should give me the look I'm going for.

Thanks!
        www.ShadowDemon.us

Comment

That sounds interesting. I look forward to seeing it.
          Roland Td-11KV, Alesis SamplePad, DW5000 pedal, Vater 7A sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by Demon Drummer View Post
            I'm doing up a DIY kit that mimics the "look" of the Hart Dynamics shells but toms themselves will be made from scratch myself using 10" and 12" diameter PVC pipe. I like the look of Hart Dynamics because they almost look like acoustic toms. As of right now I calculated that my shells would be about 4.5 to 4.75 deep which should give me the look I'm going for.

Thanks!
            Wow, that sounds cool. Make sure you post some pics of those things!
            Hawk snare, toms, and bass; Hart ECII crashes & ride; VH-10 Hihat; Iron Cobra double-bass.
            "I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

Working...
            X