Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

PCY80-S & PCY10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zmorton
    replied
    Ok, cool. Yeah, I guess I would only need the mono cymbal pad and the bell pad. So I'm assuming any two mono pads can be linked together with this "holy grail" concept? Along this assumption would I be able to "holy grail" four bell pads, in aux. 11 & 12, to serve as four splash cymbals? I'm already using two pd7's for this and they work fine, but I'd like to have my four splashes in four different locations on the kit if possible.

Leave a comment:

• rpop
    replied
    I'm using the PCY80-S with a stereo cable from pad to ride input. Works perfectly. Assign the bell sound to rim and the ride sound to the larger area of the pad.

rpop

Leave a comment:

• mcconaghy
    replied
    That'd probably work with a y-cable. If you only need one sound on the triangular PCY-80, why not go with the single-trigger version?

Stu

Leave a comment:

• zmorton
    started a topic PCY80-S & PCY10

PCY80-S & PCY10

Who is using these pads as their ride using only the ride input on the TD-10ex? I only need the bell sound on the bell and the ride sound on the triangle pad. Is this possible?

Zak
Working...
X