Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having trouble finding the card for my SPD-S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble finding the card for my SPD-S

Ok so I went to like every store and no one had the cards that are on the list from roland. Does anyone know where I can get some or if there is another card that I can use that is not listed. Let me know.

I got my on Amazon.Com about 2 months ago.
    It's a 512MB SanDisk.

Comment

Originally posted by drumz4life View Post
      Ok so I went to like every store and no one had the cards that are on the list from roland. Does anyone know where I can get some or if there is another card that I can use that is not listed. Let me know.
      The following cards have been successfully tested by
      Roland Corporation US
      :
      • PQI 128MB (FC128)
      • PNY 64MB (THCF064MBA)
      • PNY 128MB (MC12c1281MY1)
      • SANDISK 64MB
      • RiDATA 128MB
      • I-O DATA (PCCF-H128MS
      • LEXAR (CF 8X USB)
      • HAGIWARA SYS-COM (Z series)
      • HITACHI (C6 series)
      • SST [Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. SST48CF032 32 MB

I have been using memorysuppliers.com. They are have good prices and carry name brands as well as not so well known brands. Very good to deal with and a 30 day guarantee.

Just because Roland doesn't have it on their list doesn't mean it won't work but if you prefer not to take chances, heres a link.

http://www.memorysuppliers.com/san64retboxc.html

Sandisk 64 meg for $13 (free shipping)
      Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

To add to Boingo's list, click on my documents link and check out the file on compatible cards. Hope you get one.

*Free TD-12 & TD-20 Kits*....*Free SPD-s Kits & Effects*
        *Videos*......*Demos*......*Pictures*......*Documents*

Comment

Working...
        X