Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

td-12 help [different rim sounds]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• td-12 help [different rim sounds]

iv'e looked all over the manual and can't seem to find how i can set my rim on the toms to a differant instrament such as a cowbell or tambourine.not sure if it is possible on the 12 like it is in the 10,6,8,3.
    anyone?
    thanks,dave

td-12,with 4pd8,and 4 cy-8s

page 33 and 34 in the manual. left half of 34 how to choose instruments and p 22 how to choose the drum that you are, er, choosing....
    TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
    ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
    not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

...noting in particular the bottom of Page 33: "Pressing [F5 (H & R)], you can choose to set the head and rim simultaneously or individually. When you select the head and rim simultaneously, the rim’s instrument number is one bigger than head."

Bruce

Comment

doh!thanx guys.i just got it late last night and iam getting a little delerious from lack of sleep.i feel like i'm 10 again and got the perfect gift.
        dave

Comment

Hi Lopedog, how did you get on with the Tom Rims ?, I'm starting to think I can't have a normal set of Toms and run a roto set on the rims on my td12?

edit: opsy sry I didn't see Saku reply about the F5
          Nothing of importance here

Comment

Working...
          X