Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pintech CKV Kick Drum Trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pintech CKV Kick Drum Trigger

Hi,
    I was looking at getting a Pintech CKV 10" Mesh Kick Drum Trigger to use with my new roland TD-9. Can someone tell me if they will be compatible with eachother, and if the Pintech will be suitable for a direct replacement for the roland rubber kick trigger that comes with kit??

thanks

Tim

Tim,

I would think the Pintech kick pad will work with your TD-9. I recently added a Pintech 8" kick pad to my TD-3KW.

I had to change a few settings with the module and now it works great. It has a different feel than the Roland rubber pad. I also loosened up the head a bit so it's not so bouncy.

I got my Pintech stuff from Brian of Hope Drums. He recommended the smaller kick pad and loosening the head a bit. You might want to contact him for a better answer.

I am in no way connected with, paid by or anything else by Hope Drums or Pintech. No birthday cards, flowers or chocolates either ( a nod to Michael Render here ) I've just been happy with their stuff.

Michael

TD-3 KW but now with Pintech mesh head snare and toms, 8" kick pad, sound Percussion throne, Zildjian anti-vibe sticks, PM-10, Sennheiser headphones, Yamaha snare rack, Pintech Dingbat, iPod, Tama HP200 pedal
    Michael

TD-12/Gibraltar rack/Pintech Concertcast drums 12" snare, 1 12" tom, 2 10" toms, 8" mesh kick, Visulite cymbals, 14" dual zone crash, 13" hi-hat, 18" 3 zone ride and 2 Dingbats, Roland PM-10, iPod, Zildjian anti-vibe sticks, Roc-N-Soc throne with backrest, Yamaha snare stand, Tama Iron Cobra pedal and HH75W hi-hat stand, Sennheiser HDR 110 wireless headphones. V-expressions 80's and 90's Giggin' Kits and Both Top 50 drummers (hopefully functional soon)

Comment

Working...
    X