Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replacing backup Battery in TD20

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing backup Battery in TD20

Hi Gang.
    Well after two years after I got the board and battery replaced in the TD20 module. I get the dreaded "Backup Battery low" warning again. Since the module is long out of warrently and it takes ages to get Roland to fix anything here in New Zealand. Is it easy to change the coin battery (CR2032) yourself. I have taken the back of the module but the backup battery is held in tight with plastic clamps eg, and I don't want to damage the module.Has anyone replaced the back up battery themselves in the TD20 successfuly & how do you go about it.

Thanks
    beeboy.

Please search the forum. There are NUMEROUS threads about how to replace your battery.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Working...
    X