Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD12 headache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD12 headache

This is driving me crazy...I am pulling my hair out. It's probably something simple as usual (with hindsight) but I am having dropped beats on my kickdrum on certain patterns of hat, snare and kick. On some grooves it is almost rythmic dropping out of my kick beat. It probably would be rythmic if I was perfectly in time! It just seems as if there is a clash of triggers and definitely linked to my open hi hat trigger. Maybe my hat module is cactus? Just can't work it out.

Any suggestions please before I put the lot on ebay and sell it in desperation!

Try setting Crosstalk Cancel for the kick on input 1 to OFF at TRIGGER, XTALK (F4). It's rare for a kick pad to get triggered by vibrations, so the module is probably being over-protective. You could also set Mount Type to Separate, and/or set the kick to a different Group for crosstalk cancelation.

Bruce

Comment

Thanks Bruce I'll give it a try tonight fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by BarT View Post
        Try setting Crosstalk Cancel for the kick on input 1 to OFF at TRIGGER, XTALK (F4). It's rare for a kick pad to get triggered by vibrations, so the module is probably being over-protective. You could also set Mount Type to Separate, and/or set the kick to a different Group for crosstalk cancelation.

Bruce
        it worked fantastic! Thanks Bruce

Comment

Working...
        X