Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to check if my TD-7 is turbo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to check if my TD-7 is turbo?

Is there a way to check if my Roland TD-7 is turbo? Does it say it somewhere on the screen ? When I turn on the power while holding the 3 buttons on the front of the unit the version reads 1.08 on LED, Another TD-7 model I had was a 1.07. Would the 1.08 be the turbo?
    Roland TD-8 Mod, DIY burgandy Mapex drums 12" snare, 8" 10" and 12" rack toms, 14" rack floor tom, 22" Bass drum , 3 cy-15r cymbals, one for the ride 2 for the crashes and cy-14c for hi hat.

Songs i've recorded using my old TD-7

My drum kit

Try checking the patch (drum kit) names. On The TD-7T the first 5 are named:

Burn!
    Sesion
    NowTek
    Quake
    Gt&Bas

Complete patch list:

http://www.rolandus.com/uploads/CMS/...8/TD7T_PTC.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by vjboc View Post
      Is there a way to check if my Roland TD-7 is turbo?
      You asked this two weeks ago and I answered then: How to check if my Td-7 module is expanded

Bruce

Comment

Sorry about that Bruce. After I posted this, I remembered about that other post.

Why would one td-7 module be a version 1.07 and the other 1.08 ?
        Roland TD-8 Mod, DIY burgandy Mapex drums 12" snare, 8" 10" and 12" rack toms, 14" rack floor tom, 22" Bass drum , 3 cy-15r cymbals, one for the ride 2 for the crashes and cy-14c for hi hat.

Songs i've recorded using my old TD-7

My drum kit

Comment

Originally posted by vjboc View Post
          Why would one td-7 module be a version 1.07 and the other 1.08 ?
          Sorry, I don't know. I think you would need to call Roland for that info, as it doesn't seem to be online anywhere.

Bruce

Comment

Working...
          X