Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to record sound from my TD-20 kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to record sound from my TD-20 kit?

Hi, my name is Alexander and i've been playing drums for 10 years...

I just bought my Roland TD-20 electronic drum set (2 weeks ago), and i have a little to no idea to how i'm gonna record the sound from my kit on to a computer ?

What i'm trying to do: Record my drums with the music from my mp3-player via the "Mix In" and use the sound in videos i can upload to youtube...

What do i need to get and what do i need to do???

Help

Alexander

PS: I could'nt find a topic like this anywhere so if i missed it, i'm sorry.

You could put the master L-R out on the TD-20 module into the Line-in on your computer and use recording software (Audacity of Adobe Audition worked fine for me) to get it to your PC.
    After that, you can use video editing software to put the drums on the video. Some video editing software to use is Adobe Premiere, Pinnacle Studio or the Windows Moviemaker
    TD-20 brain, TDW-20 expanded! MDS-20BK, 3x PD125, 2x PD105, 3x CY-14C, CY-15R, CY-12R/C, Hart ECII-10B, VH-11, KD-120, Tama IronCobra Rolling Glides and pearl hardware.
    Loving it every second..

Comment

Working...
    X