Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I Copy Presets On A TD12?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Copy Presets On A TD12?

Hello,

Does anybody know if you can copy one preset drum kit to anotjher on a TD12? I have a drum kit set the way I like it on Preset 1 and I want to move it to preset 2 so I can change a few settings on the toms but keeping the other drums from Preset 1 as I like. Any help on how to copy 1 kit to another preset would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

~Vicki~

Hey Vicki,

See page 70 of your owners manual. In step 3, they show you how to select your copy source as either a PRESET kit or a USER kit. Since you said that you already tweaked a kit, that is a USER kit, not a PRESET kit. Preset kits are the factory presets and you cannot tweak them. You can only copy them to the USER kit area where they can be played and/or tweaked.

Anyway, just select your tweaked kit as the copy source from the USER kit area, then select where you want to copy it to, then hit F5 to copy it.

-SD-

Comment

That worked like a charm! Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
      X