Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sensitivity adjustments Td-8

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sensitivity adjustments Td-8

    I have to set the sensitivity down to 1 for hard hits to just peak . Is this normal?

    When I crash my Pd-7s they also peak at sensitivity 7. Should I lower them also?

    I have homemade triggers and the foam I used is the playground foam that is puzzled together and comes in different colors. I bought it at home depot.

    Could I damage the module by setting the sensitivity too high?
    Roland TD-8 Mod, DIY burgandy Mapex drums 12" snare, 8" 10" and 12" rack toms, 14" rack floor tom, 22" Bass drum , 3 cy-15r cymbals, one for the ride 2 for the crashes and cy-14c for hi hat.

    Songs i've recorded using my old TD-7

    My drum kit

  • #2
    Originally posted by vjboc View Post
    I have to set the sensitivity down to 1 for hard hits to just peak . Is this normal?
    No, but that may not matter.


    Originally posted by vjboc View Post
    When I crash my Pd-7s they also peak at sensitivity 7. Should I lower them also?
    No. Why?


    Originally posted by vjboc View Post
    Could I damage the module by setting the sensitivity too high?
    No, just lose dynamic range (i.e. the ability to produce softer strikes).


    Bruce

    Comment

    Working...
    X