Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

downloading SINGLE KITS from m512 to td10exp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• downloading SINGLE KITS from m512 to td10exp

I cannot recall or find in the manual the way to copy an individual kit from the m512 memory card to the td10exp.

Can someone help me out? I want to somehow be able to see the index of kits on the card and then copy a single one of those kits to one of the 50 available locations for user kits.

Help and thanks!
    groovemastergreg
    td-10,simmons sdsv,sds7,sds8,sds1000m, sds2000R

KIT, TOOLS, COPY (F1); change the USER/PRESET/CARD field to CARD and scroll through source kits with +/-; select destination kit if necessary, then COPY (F4) and EXEC (F4).

Bruce

Comment

Thanks! I really appreciate you taking the time to help.

You're a lifesaver!
      groovemastergreg
      td-10,simmons sdsv,sds7,sds8,sds1000m, sds2000R

Comment

another question

Is there a way to delete ind kits on the compact flash card..

So, on my card I have 8 backup sets..

I have been over writing backup set 0 (which is the default kits) with my own modified kits.. So I have 4 live kits that I want to use, but I still have the other 46 kits on the set.. I want to delete those..

So, my first backup set (0) that I load ONLY has my four custom kits for live playing..

get it?? I Dont

-Brad

Comment

Originally posted by brado32 View Post
          Is there a way to delete ind kits on the compact flash card..

So, on my card I have 8 backup sets..

I have been over writing backup set 0 (which is the default kits) with my own modified kits.. So I have 4 live kits that I want to use, but I still have the other 46 kits on the set.. I want to delete those..

So, my first backup set (0) that I load ONLY has my four custom kits for live playing..

get it?? I Dont

-Brad
          This thread was talking about TD-10 memory card backups, but I assume you're talking about TD-20 Compact Flash backups?

A TD-20 backup file must always include 50 kits and I don't understand why you would need to delete the other 46.

The only way to save and restore less than 50 kits would be via MIDI using VDrumLib.

Bruce

Comment

Working...
          X