Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Effects level on the SPD-S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BarT
    replied
    Not per patch, I don't think. Only parameters for each effect type which would affect all patches. And only effects on, off or velocity-controlled for each pad within each patch. No seperate send level setting for pads or patch as far as I can see.

Bruce

Leave a comment:

• Mick Wade
    started a topic Effects level on the SPD-S

Effects level on the SPD-S

Is there a way to control the amount of effect being applied to waves within a particular patch OTHER than the Effects Control dial?

The dial is very useful, but in a live situation I'd prefer to "set it and forget it" at 12:00 and have my effect levels already prepped in Wave and/or Patch Edit mode. This assumes, of course, that such an option exists, which is sort of the basis of my question.

My band jumps from one song to the next very quickly in our live shows, and I'd be lucky to even have the chance to tinker with this stuff during soundcheck. We don't have a personal soundman, so there's no way I'd trust the FOH engineer to handle it on his end.

Thank you in advance for any help on this.
Working...
X