Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-20 Question [Aux input levels]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-20 Question [Aux input levels]

I set my levels so everything sounds even on the td20 but when I turn it off and back on all my aux's 1-4 go low and I have to re-adjust them back up. Is this normal or should they hold their place value?
    My Gear VEX Drummers Dream, Roland Gear: TD-20E, PD-100 (x3), PD-120 (x2), KD-120, VH-12H, CY-12H, CY-15R, CY-8 (x5).
    Tama Hi-Hat Stand, DW 4000 Snare Stand, DW 5000, Pearl Throne w/Gibraltar Oversized Seat.
    Recording Gear: TASCAM 2488MKII Digital Portastudio, Roland KC-500 AMP.

On the 12 they hold thier value, both on the faders and the "audio mix" menue

Comment

Yep, they should remember. Sounds like a problem.
      sigpic

Comment

If it's still in warranty, get it fixed. Otherwise, back up to a flash memory card and then restore to work around the problem.
        Id rather be told the ugly truth than handed a pretty lie.

Comment

One of the early updates for the TD-20 (version 1.06 in 2004) included; "*Modification: -The group faders can be operated while unit is turned off." So the module would read positions for the faders at power up, and the Aux inputs have a common fader (top right) as well as the individual Aux 1-4 faders (bottom left).

Bruce

Comment

I think what Bruce is asking is, "have you done your firmware updates?"
            Alan
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Yea my firmware is v1.09
              My Gear VEX Drummers Dream, Roland Gear: TD-20E, PD-100 (x3), PD-120 (x2), KD-120, VH-12H, CY-12H, CY-15R, CY-8 (x5).
              Tama Hi-Hat Stand, DW 4000 Snare Stand, DW 5000, Pearl Throne w/Gibraltar Oversized Seat.

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone, I got a RA# going to send it in.

Comment

Working...
                X