Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-20, AUX1 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-20, AUX1 question

Sorry for the noob question:

I added an extra pad to my kit on AUX1. When I copied tom4 to it I was suprised that, for some reason, the sound was different. The instrument sound was fine but it seems that the Ambiance or studio was different - if that makes sense. I went through all the V-Edit settings and they're verbatim.

How can I make it sound identical to the one I'm trying to copy from?
    -Chris

The module will not copy ALL settings, just mainly the COSM and instrument. If you want to copy FX, Comp, etc, you'll want to get a copy of VDrumLib. The link's on my front page in my sig.

Obviously, you can copy the leftover settings by hand, but VDL makes it a breeze.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Originally posted by amonline View Post
      ...If you want to copy FX, Comp, etc, you'll want to get a copy of VDrumLib....
      Trying it now.

Thanks!
      -Chris

Comment

That did it!

Thanks Alan.
        -Chris

Comment

No problem.
          Alan
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Working...
          X