Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V-Expressions how do I access orig functions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Expressions how do I access orig functions?

I've just bought a 2nd hand TD12 that has had a selection of the V-expressions kits installed (top 50 and acoustics) I understand you can still access the original kits and functions via demo mode. Is this correct and how do you do it? I've tried to get on the V-expression site to find out but it's not playing.

The other question I have is if I reset the modules factory settings will this remove the V-expression kits and re-install the original kits? I've got the V-expressions kits on CD and would like to suss out the TD12 functionality before re-installing some of these kits.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

New Boy
    Hart Acupads with e-cymbals, E-Pedal II linked to a Td12.

"All the gear, no idea":)

Originally posted by New Boy View Post
    I've just bought a 2nd hand TD12 that has had a selection of the V-expressions kits installed (top 50 and acoustics) I understand you can still access the original kits and functions via demo mode. Is this correct and how do you do it? I've tried to get on the V-expression site to find out but it's not playing.
    Go into the demo screen (shift + chain/demo), select the Kit line. Dial up the kit you want - you can access all of the stock kits

Originally posted by New Boy View Post
    The other question I have is if I reset the modules factory settings will this remove the V-expression kits and re-install the original kits? I've got the V-expressions kits on CD and would like to suss out the TD12 functionality before re-installing some of these kits.
    New Boy
    Yes

Comment

Swaledale,

Thanks for the quick reply to my first post. I spend alot of time on the Mike Dolbear forum in the electronics section but didn't realise this forum existed. I'm sure this will be of more use with regards to the E-side of life

I'll have a play later on let you know how I go on.

Thanks again,

New Boy
      Hart Acupads with e-cymbals, E-Pedal II linked to a Td12.

"All the gear, no idea":)

Comment

Didn't spot it was your first post... how rude of me not to cordially welcome you to the forum, so....

Welcome to the forum, New Boy. Glad to see you've found us... at last!

Comment

Working...
        X