Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 problems with my new set Td-3 looking for some help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 problems with my new set Td-3 looking for some help.

I just got my set setup yesterday it is fun and everything, but the Pd-8 pads are loud of course and my bro already complaining. Is their something I can put on the door up stairs to make it that he cant hear me tapping on them?

My other thing is it possible to raise Hi Hat Volume?

I'll let others respond on the loud pad issue or you can search these forums.
    I've needed to turn the hi hat up to 15 on all kits and I agree, it still doesn't seem loud enough on 60-70% of the kits.
    TD9 Frankenkit

Comment

Originally posted by baz2 View Post
      My other thing is it possible to raise Hi Hat Volume?
      Check out this thread
      http://www.vdrums.com/forum/showthre...ghlight=hi-hat
      Jack

Sabre's Album

Comment

It sure is possible and easy! You can customize the volume levels and sensitivity levels for each pad. All you have to do is hit the instrument/level button, hit whatever pad to select the pad, in your case, hit the hi-hat and just increase the level. The volume level only goes up to 15. When I used that module, I had just about every pad volume maxed out at 15. Hope this helps!
        TDW-20, pd-8 toms, KD-120 kick, a real snare drum, and real cymbals

Comment

Working...
        X