Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Using the dual trigger feature on floor toms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the dual trigger feature on floor toms

I have the VPro set + TDW1 and here is my questions:

1. Is there a way to use 2 sounds on each
    PD-120 exapt the snare pad?

2. Is there a way to get a closed HiHat
    sound?

Thanx,
    Tal.

Oh my gawd...

Don't let BINARY see this one!
    Sorry Tal, inside joke.

To answer your questions in order:

(1) Yes
    (2) Yes

(1) is accomplished by doing a rather complex mod by Feefer - I can't help you there... search this site.

(2) is politely put as RTFM. If you don't know what RTFM means then you'll have to ask BINARY. I can't help you 'cause my manuals are in the studio across town - you should read all the manuals at least once cover to cover. You will get a *whole* lot more out of your VDrum experience. Then, if you get stuck and don't understand something, you are in good company and there are many here to help you. Try to help yourself first though, please.

Comment

Shhhhhhhh........No Binary it was just a dream; really it was........now go back to bed young man or no Disney Land next week!

------------------
      szvook
      Studio

Comment

You guys are all REALLY funny...

BINARY

Comment

Try sounds 942 thru 959 on your TD-10, They are the fixed (not effected by the foot pedal) HH sounds. Also do yourself a big favor and photocopy all the instrument that your TD-10 exp has for fast reference and just to see all the cool stuff you have availiable. Then go through and Highlight all the sounds you like or may want to use. It is a good way to find cool sounds and to know what your brain can do!

------------------
          Ted H.
          www.tocsinrocks.com
          Ted H.

Comment

Working...
          X