Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAQs of Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAQs of Life

Perhaps an easy way to save a lot of keystrokes while helping those less knowledgeable than yourself would be to begin a new category of threads called FAQ's. This could easily be kept up by those who wish to help out lesser experienced individuals by copying and pasting a question and an answer from the original location into the FAQ category. Oldbies and gods could avoid the FAQ area altogether.

THE QUESTION: WHY WON'T ONE DRUM WORK ?
    posted May 21, 2001 07:28 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "HELP".... It seems I have a problem with my Sound module. Only on the snare. If I don't hit the pad exactly in the center it either won't sound or drops in volume drasticly. Even if I change pads the problem stays. The same pads work fine when used as toms. I have also moved the imput from the pad.Problem continues. What can I do????
    ------------------

Comment

ANSWER TO: WHY WON'T ONE DRUM WORK

Hey Z... I'd try reinitializing your trigger bank to see if the Roland default fixes your problem.

Assuming you have a TD-10 (it would help if you put which set you own in your profile like Szvook did), and do something like this:
      Setup, Trigger, Tools, select preset trigger bank #1 on top and user bank #1 on bottom and Copy. Next verify your pads match the settings. Setup, Trig, Bank, select #1, cursor right to the various pads and scroll to select and match the setting to the pad you own. Exit out and whack away. This assumes you have a standard V-pro, Concert or Session. Don't know if it's the same on the V-custom

Comment

Working...
      X