Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

FAQs of Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAQs of Life

Perhaps an easy way to save a lot of keystrokes while helping those less knowledgeable than yourself would be to begin a new category of threads called FAQ's. This could easily be kept up by those who wish to help out lesser experienced individuals by copying and pasting a question and an answer from the original location into the FAQ category. Oldbies and gods could avoid the FAQ area altogether.

THE QUESTION: WHY WON'T ONE DRUM WORK ?
    posted May 21, 2001 07:28 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "HELP".... It seems I have a problem with my Sound module. Only on the snare. If I don't hit the pad exactly in the center it either won't sound or drops in volume drasticly. Even if I change pads the problem stays. The same pads work fine when used as toms. I have also moved the imput from the pad.Problem continues. What can I do????
    ------------------

Comment

ANSWER TO: WHY WON'T ONE DRUM WORK

Hey Z... I'd try reinitializing your trigger bank to see if the Roland default fixes your problem.

Assuming you have a TD-10 (it would help if you put which set you own in your profile like Szvook did), and do something like this:
      Setup, Trigger, Tools, select preset trigger bank #1 on top and user bank #1 on bottom and Copy. Next verify your pads match the settings. Setup, Trig, Bank, select #1, cursor right to the various pads and scroll to select and match the setting to the pad you own. Exit out and whack away. This assumes you have a standard V-pro, Concert or Session. Don't know if it's the same on the V-custom

Comment

Working...
      X