Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good news for TDW-1 Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news for TDW-1 Upgrade

I just got my TDW-1 back from the upgrade and guess what? All my custom kits are still there. So if you have been holding off getting your TDW-1 upgrade because you don't want to lose our settings fear not. Also it took less than a week to get my unit out and back. If you give Roland $10.00 they will UPS red it back to you. I just got the V-Cymbals along with an SPD-11 and with me setting them up tonight, cannot wait!!!
    Ted H.

Did you send just the card back or the entire TD-10 brain with card? I thought I read somewhere on here that you should send the entire brain back -- but I just talked to Roland and they said just send the card...

So does anybody know which way to do it.. I think I also read in the manual that if you remove the card from the TD-10, the TD-10 won't work anymore -- So I'm kinda apprehensive about removing the card..

Denver, CO
    Vpro Drummer

Comment

Just the card. I did not turn the power on to my TD-10 until I re-installed card.
      Ted H.

Comment

Working...
      X