Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Good news for TDW-1 Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news for TDW-1 Upgrade

I just got my TDW-1 back from the upgrade and guess what? All my custom kits are still there. So if you have been holding off getting your TDW-1 upgrade because you don't want to lose our settings fear not. Also it took less than a week to get my unit out and back. If you give Roland $10.00 they will UPS red it back to you. I just got the V-Cymbals along with an SPD-11 and with me setting them up tonight, cannot wait!!!
    Ted H.

Did you send just the card back or the entire TD-10 brain with card? I thought I read somewhere on here that you should send the entire brain back -- but I just talked to Roland and they said just send the card...

So does anybody know which way to do it.. I think I also read in the manual that if you remove the card from the TD-10, the TD-10 won't work anymore -- So I'm kinda apprehensive about removing the card..

Denver, CO
    Vpro Drummer

Comment

Just the card. I did not turn the power on to my TD-10 until I re-installed card.
      Ted H.

Comment

Working...
      X