Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

VCymbal + td-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VCymbal + td-8

Has anyone tried to use the VCymbals with the td-8 module?

Thanks.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Harlock:
    [B]They're ordered, so I'll tell you all about it when I get them!
    Soon I hope...
    CY-12H : $145.74
    CY-14C : $164.44
    CY-15R : $182.37
    +PD-80 : $125.09
    [IMG]

Harlock please tell me that those prices are wrong! You got a GREAT deal, do they ship to US and give us the scoop on the cymbals ASAP Good luck !

Comment

i have all 3,with a td-8..Works pretty good with little bit of tweaking..The hi-hat is a little weird, but in my opinion much better than the pads,I'm saving for a td-10 with expansion chip..With that you can do a lot more as far as triggering goes especially the ride v-cymbal

Comment

Originally posted by Harlock:
        Go to the site,
        they ship to US via UPS, but you have to check how much it will cost you with the 'import' bureau of your state...
        Anyhow, they have many pages on the site about import into US

An yes, those were the prices (yestarday's exchange rate) before tax...
        They don't charge tax when they ship to USA..

I think UPS also assumes the act of passing customs. As for delivery time, I'm still waiting for an answer from an e-mail I sent them today...

Harlock those prices have to be in DEM currency, right?

Comment

NO, those are US dollars... Price without TAX, as mechandise exported to the US is not charged with tax
          Harlock, I need your advice. I want to get the cymbals and I'll be in Holland and France 6/7 - 6/23. I'm thinking of buying them online from US and then having them shipped to my location in Europe. What do you think? I e-mailed musicians-gear and they said they would ship 14 days after payment. Have you received your cymbals yet?

I think I'll save some money this way - am I missing something - seems too easy. Please let me know thanks!

Comment

NO, those are US dollars... Price without TAX, as mechandise exported to the US is not charged with tax
            Harlock, I need your advice. I want to get the cymbals and I'll be in Holland and France 6/7 - 6/23. I'm thinking of buying them online from US and then having them shipped to my location in Europe. What do you think? I e-mailed musicians-gear and they said they would ship 14 days after payment. Have you received your cymbals yet?

I think I'll save some money this way - am I missing something - seems too easy. Please let me know thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X